Liquid Neutralizing Agent
Microgen’s Linteis Rinse – 3.0 is a neutralizer specially
formulated for use in commercial and on-premises
laundries. The product should be applied in the last
rinse to neutralize residual alkalinity and traces of
Features and Benefits
- Effective neutralization of residual alkalinity in the
water from the last rinse and in the garments.
- Avoid yellowing of garments.
- Prevents the garments from degrading.
- Linteis Rinse – 3.0 is a neutralizer for alkalinity and
chlorine residues, based on bisulfites.
- These substances are slightly acidic and are used
to neutralize the alkalinity present in rinsing water
- Therefore, Linteis Rinse – 3.0 prevents yellowing (or
ageing) of garments.
- Accidentally, an overdose of Linteis Rinse – 3.0
would not lead to a very low pH and therefore the
risk of damaging the clothes is minimal.
- Linteis Rinse – 3.0 is a very effective neutralizer on
- Linteis Rinse – 3.0 can be used for all types of
garments, except cleaning cloths. as the residual
traces of chlorine in the clothes combined with
the high drying temperatures could degrade the
Use Linteis Rinse – 3.0 – Neutralizer at a concentration
between 3 – 5 ml per kg of dry load, this also
depends upon the type and degree of soil level and
Product State: Liquid
pH Value: 5 to 7
Pack Size: 25 ltr
*The above data is typical of normal production and
should not be taken as a specification
Safe Handling and Storage Information
- Do not inhale spray and use it carefully.
- For prolonged skin contact, use gloves.
- In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty
of water and seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Store in the original closed container, avoid direct sunlight.