Floor Cleaner Concentrate
Area to be cleaned:
Microgen H7 floor cleaner concentrate is slightly
alkali-based chemicals for getting the better
cleaning performance on any soil level on the
floor and gives the floor a streak-free and shiny
appearance. Microgen H7 can be used on any
water-resistant floor coverings. Bio-degradable &
How to Dilute:
Recommended dilution is:
Normal soiling: 20ml in 1 litre of water.
Heavy soiling: 50ml in 1 litre of water.
For wet mopping, take the solution in bucket and
mop, taking care to rinse the mop frequently.
Alternatively. scrub the floor using either a
scrubber-drier or a scrubber. Pick up the dirty
solution using a wet vacuum cleaner
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct
Usage of this Cleaning Agent:
- For wet mopping, take the solution as per
recommended dilution for bucket and mop
- Rinse the mop frequently
- Alternatively, use a scrubbing machine &
pickup solution with a wet vacuum.
- Quick and easy removal of stubborn soils and
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Do not use abrasive sponges/pads.
- Exercise caution on painted and plastic
- Test material compatibility in a small,
inconspicuous place before use.
Appearance: Green transparent liquid
Pack Size: 5 Litre
Shelf Life: 2 Years