Location: Pan India
Education Required: BSc Microbiology, Btech Biotechnology, Bsc (Pharma Background Preferred)
Experience: 1- 2 years experience in Pharma Sales. Freshers can also apply.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- To be up to date on the product portfolio and its application for effective sales promotion. Meet Sales and collection targets as assigned within the stipulated time.
- Maintain appropriate customer databases and profiling in the territory assigned & share with HO
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Ensure retention of Existing hospitals & Develop New hospitals.
- Engage Distribution Channel for Revenue, Price & Company Process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Visit all the hospitals as per Company Guideline with Scheduled frequency
- Develop Professional Relationships with all the people in the various department of the hospital that are related to our Product.
- Conduct Demo’s & Convince end users of our Product Benefit