Location: Pan India
Education Required: BSc (Pharma Background Preferred)
Experience: 7-8 years experience in Pharma Sales.
Salary: 5 LPA – 6 LPA
To achieve the sales targets and develop the assigned product portfolio in the responsive zone by driving the implementation of sales and marketing strategies; ensuring compliance to systems and processes; building and maintaining customer relationships
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring, Analysis & Intervention with communication at regular intervals to the reporting team is a must.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers to ensure that hospitals continue to do business with you.
- Conduct educational programs to gain confidence in our Product.
- Ensuring 100% Implementation of the strategy to retain existing users & develop new Hospital contacts.
- Managing, Leading and training Sales Team, great team-building skills.
- Ensure timely supply of goods and services to key customers through channel partners.
- To be responsible for the assigned territories of all Corporate hospitals.